The DiSpirito Team - HomeSmart Professionals
501 Centerville Rd
Warwick, RI 02886
Joe Fazio, a lifelong resident of Rhode Island, started his career in Real Estate as an Operations Manager for a team in Massachusetts in 2014. After a little over a year, Joe joined the DiSpirito Team in Rhode Island on January 1, 2016 as the Team Operations Manager and fellow Realtor. Prior to his career in Real Estate, Joe was in the sales industry working for a large distribution company and then a large retail chain. During this time Joe received a bachelor's degree in Business Administration. His love for meeting and helping people achieve something great is what made him turn to Real Estate and management. Joe is known for his leadership and guidance. For many years he has led a large scale fundraiser for the Diocese of Providence called the Haunted Labyrinth. This project involves a 3 month construction phase and 1 month of operation. This non profit fundraiser involves 50-60 volunteers and serves almost 10,000 customers throughout its month of operation, all the while being a top salesperson on the DiSpirito Team by tripling his sales in just 1 year.
Joe and business partner, Emilio DiSpirito, have built proven systems that not only provide the utmost customer service but also create an exciting & rewarding experience for their clients. In addition, Joe is part owner of Dove Media Group, LLC. Dove Media's platform hosts "The Round Table Radio", featured Sundays at 10:00am on Newsradio 920, streaming on iHeartradio “whjj” and Soundcloud. The show has been featured across the country as industry experts focus on educating the public on buying, selling, and holding real estate. Joe is also a Rhode Island home owner, with his fiance Ashley. When Joe isn't working, he loves being active. Whether it's out in his Jeep, mountain biking, skiing, playing tennis, running, or hiking.
- The DiSpirito Team offers the service you expect when selling or buying a home. In 2017 & 2018 our listings went into PENDING in less than 8 days on average while the average throughout Rhode Island is approximately 57 days! We sell faster because we work harder for our clients!
- We offer Guaranteed Best Service
- Guaranteed Highest Price for your home when selling in Rhode Island
- Guaranteed Best Marketing in all of Rhode Island Real Estate
- We also have a Division that specializes in buying real estate. Our team is comprised of well-polished negotiators, who can guarantee you a great deal.
- Call, text, or email today to get started!